Science Experiments are so much fun to do during the summer months with your kids at home! Here are a few quick Science Experiments that were shared on our After School Link Up Party.
Science Experiments for School Aged Kids
- Pirate Science Exploding Treasure Chests from Fun a Day
- 5 Baking Soda Experiments from Teaching Mama
- How to Grow Crystals from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Watercolor Ice Art from Learn Play Imagine
- 2 Ingredient Play Dough from Kids Activities Blog
- Sparkling Star Sensory Bin from A Life with Moore Babies
- Experiment in Making Paper from Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns
- Science Fun with Soda Bottles from Scattered Yet Together
- Float or Sink with Printables from Buggy and Buddy
- Ice Chalk from Gift of Curiosity
Here are a few Tips for including Simple Science & Introducing the Scientific Method into your Summer Fun! If you would like to explore some more Science Activities visit our Science Pinterest Board. What is your favorite Science Experiment with Kids?
We're looking forward to seeing what you share this week!
After School Link Up is Cohosted by
The Educators' Spin On It
This Reading Mama
We would love to have you link up your School-Age Post (Ages 5 and up) about your learning week after school including Crafts, Activities, Playtime and Adventures that you are doing to enrich your children's lives after their day at school, homeschool or on the weekend! When linking up, please take a moment to comment on at least one post linked up before yours and grab our after school button to include a link on your post or site! By linking up you're giving permission for us to share on our After School Pinterest Board or Feature on our After School Party in the upcoming weeks!
Don't forget to follow along and join our After School Enrichment Community.
Connect with me on Google +